Our newest Hoover Dam Tour offers folks the chance to see this Modern Marvel from top to bottom. Atop the dam you can view the many artworks, view Lake Mead and the Colorado River , the water intake towers and many other points of interest. You will also have access to the Visitor's Center and the exhibit halls which is highly recommended. From below a smooth water float trip provides a rare and exclusive opportunity to view the dam from the smooth water area of the Colorado River . This 30 minute trip aboard a Coast Guard approved large comfortable raft, allow unique views only available from the water. This classic experience is sure to become a favorite of those visiting Hoover Dam.
This is a great way to spend a day while visiting Las Vegas and provides fun for the entire family!
The photo opportunities are endless. Snacks and cool drinks are available in the gift shop.
Click on the links if you would like to add a spectacular airplane or helicopter ride.
Float Trip Highlights:
- Free courtesy hotel to hotel service
- Exclusive check-in at the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Narration of Las Vegas, Henderson (Green Valley) and Boulder City
- Deluxe Motor Vehicles with restroom and DVD player
- Photo opportunities of Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Access to the theater, exhibit rooms, generator room, observation deck as well as the Visitor's Center and the museum
- Stop at Ethel M. Chocolate Factory (free samples)
- Stroll the Cacti and Botanical Garden
- Free Hoover Dam Book - "Construction of the Dam"
Hoover Dam Highlights:
- Drive by van down to the base of Hoover Dam
- Travel the same road the men and women who built the dam traveled each day to work.
- Close up views of the dam from the water in your safe and comfortable raft.
- The power plant view from the water.
- The chance to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of this fascinating place.
- Fascinating views of Lake Mead, the Colorado River, intake towers and more
- See the many outdoor artworks on display
- Presentations by dam guides / personnel throughout the facility
- Entrance to the Visitor's Center, Exhibit Halls, Observation Deck
- Opportunity to walk to the Arizona side of the dam
Daily at 9:00 AM (except Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Allow 5 hours from your departure at the Miracle Mile to your Las Vegas return. This time does not include pickup and drop off at the Las Vegas hotels. Length of tour is, also, subject to traffic conditions at the Hoover Dam and on Las Vegas Blvd.
Your Price from Us: $154.99
Why book with us?
We are Las Vegas based Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon tour experts since 1982!
We have gathered the best bus, helicopter, airplane and rafting tours for the best price. We not only provide tours - We operate our ground tours.
Seats are limited and we do sell out. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
We require a 48 hour cancellation notice. No shows or cancellations inside of 48
hours will not receive a refund. Outside of 48 hours a full refund less a $35.00
per person processing fee. No charge for name changes or date of travel changes.
The Hoover Dam
Visitor Center Information
Plants & Wildlife